Scrap My Car In Cardiff, Newport and Across South Wales
End Of Life Vehicles (ELV)
Fred Lloyd, part of the GD Environmental Group, are an Authorised Treatment Facility for handling the depollution and processing of scrap vehicles. We are committed to the responsible management of all vehicles that arrive at our site.
Did You Know?
- We will accept any vehicle regardless of make, model, age or condition.
- No MOT? No Tax? No problem!
- We will notify the DVLA of your vehicle’s destruction.
How to Scrap Your Car
To scrap your vehicle with us, please complete this form and we will contact you with a quotation.
We will also require the following documentation:
- Photographic ID (either a photo driving licence or a passport / ID card)
- A recent utility bill / official document (less than 3 months old)
- Your V5 document (this will enable us to contact the DVLA on your behalf to let them know of your vehicle’s destruction)
Cash payment for scrap metal, including scrap vehicles, was made illegal in 2012. Any payment will be in the form of BACS transfer, directly into your bank account, or onto a preloaded ‘Bread’ payment card.
Collection & Delivery
We will accept vehicles brought directly to the site. Alternatively, give us a call to find out if we can run a collection service to your location. Call us on 01495 762611 or fill out our contact form for a quotation.